Buy DDAVP, Minirin (Desmopressin Acetate) to control diabetes insipidus
Cheap qualitative Desmopressin 10 mcg / dose, 2.5 ml nasal spray online
HOW AND WHERE TO BUY DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE (DDAVP, MINIRIN) 10 MCG / DOSE 2.5 ML NASAL SPRAY ONLINE:
MINIRIN NASAL SPRAY (DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE): PATIENT INFORMATION
Read this information carefully before you begin treatment. Read the information you get whenever you get more medicine. There may be new information. This information does not take the place of talking with your doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional about your medical condition or your treatment. If you have any questions about Minirin (Desmopressin Acetate) Nasal Spray, ask your healthcare provider. Only your doctor can determine if this medication is right for you.
What is Minirin Nasal Spray?
Minirin is a medicine used to treat people who:
have trouble controlling their urine at night (frequent urination)
do not have enough vasopressin hormone. Vasopressin hormone controls urination.
You take Minirin Nasal Spray (Desmopressin) by spraying it in your nose.
Who should not use Minirin Nasal Spray (Desmopressin Acetate)?
Do not use Minirin if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Desmopressin Acetate is the active ingredient. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you need to know the other ingredients.
Tell your physician about:
all the medicines you take. Your healthcare professional may have to check your condition more carefully if you take certain medicines.
all your medical conditions, especially: high blood pressure; coronary artery or heart disease; cystic fibrosis or other conditions that involve fluid or electrolyte (salt) imbalance
Tell your doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional if you:
have scarring, swelling, or other conditions in your nose. Minirin Nasal Spray (Desmopressin Acetate) may not be right for you.
are pregnant or breast-feeding. Your doctor will discuss with you if this drug is right for you.
How should I take Minirin (Desmopressin) Nasal Spray?
If you take Minirin to reduce night-time urination, you should take it at bedtime. When you take this medicine, your doctor may ask you to drink less liquid.
Complete instructions for using Minirin (Desmopressin) Nasal Spray are at the end of this leaflet.
What should I avoid while taking Minirin?
While you are treated with Minirin (Desmopressin Acetate) spray nasal, do not drink a lot of liquid.
What are the possible side effects of Minirin?
The most common side effects are nose bleed, short-term headache and nausea, sore throat, colds, cough.
Sometimes Minirin (Desmopressin) spray nasal causes stuffy or irritated nose, mild stomach cramps or flushing (warm skin, usually on your face and neck). Tell your healthcare provider if you have these side effects. Your doctor may reduce your dose of Minirin.
Tell your physician if your nose feels irritated or you have other changes in your nose.
You may need to stop taking Minirin (Desmopressin Acetate) Nasal Spray for a while.
General advice about prescription medicines
Medicines are sometimes prescribed for conditions that are not mentioned in patient information leaflets. Do not use Minirin (Desmopressin) for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give this medication to other people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may harm them.
This leaflet summarizes the most important information about Minirin (Desmopressin Acetate). If you would like more information, talk with your doctor. You can ask your pharmacist, or other healthcare professional for information about Minirin that is written for health professionals.
Instructions for using Minirin Nasal Spray
1. Remove the protective cap from the spray bottle.
2. The spray pump must be primed before the first use. To prime the pump, press down 4 times.
3. Once primed, the spray pump delivers 10 micrograms of medicine each time it is pressed. To be sure you get the right amount of medicine, tilt the bottle so that the dip tube inside the bottle is in the deepest part of the medicine.
4. To give yourself a 10 mcg dose, place the spray nozzle in a nostril and press the spray pump once. If a higher dose has been prescribed, spray half the dose in each nostril. For example, if your dose is 20 mcg, spray once in each nostril. You cannot use the spray pump for doses less than 10 mcg or doses that are not multiples of 10 mcg. If you need less than 10 mcg of Minirin at a time, talk with your physician about how
to take the medicine so you get the right amount.
5. Replace the protective cap on the bottle after use. Store the bottle of Minirin Nasal Spray in the refrigerator. The pump will stay primed for up to 1 week in the refrigerator. If you have not used the spray for 1 week or more, re-prime the pump by pressing once.
6. After you have used 50 doses of Minirin Nasal Spray (Desmopressin Acetate), throw away the bottle. There is not enough medicine left for a full dose. Do not try to pour the leftover medicine into another spray pump that has medicine in it. There is extra medicine in the bottle for priming.
7. We have included a convenient check-off chart to help you keep track of the doses you use. This will help assure that you get 50 full doses of medicine.
How should I store Minirin (Desmopressin) Nasal Spray?
Store Minirin in the refrigerator 36° -46°F (2° -8°C). When traveling, you can keep it out of the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks if you store it at room temperature at 68° -77°F (20° -25°C).
1. Keep this chart with your medicine or in a convenient location, such as on the refrigerator.
2. Starting with #1, check off each dose as you use the medicine.
3. Throw away the bottle of Minirin (Desmopressin Acetate) spray nasal after 50 doses.
Manufactured and distributed by Ferring pharmaceutical company and its divisions.
Buy Minirin (Desmopressin) Online
Copyright © Buy Desmopressin Online